Kazunori Matsuura is a Professor of the Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Engineering, Tottori University. He received his Ph.D. in 1996 from Tokyo Institute of Technology (Prof. Yoshio Okahata). He joined Nagoya University as an Assistant Professor in 1996, and moved to Kyushu University as an Associate Professor in 2001. In 2006, he was selected as a researcher of JST PRESTO project “Structure Control and Function”. In 2012, he moved to Tottori University as a Full Professor. He received The Young Scientists' Prize from the MEXT in 2008 and JSPS prize in 2012.
- K. Matsuura, H. Hayashi, K. Murasato, and N. Kimizuka, “Trigonal Tryptophane-Zipper as a Novel Building Block for pH-Responding Peptide Nano-assemblies”, Chem. Commun., 47, 265-267 (2011).
- K. Matsuura, K. Watanabe, K. Sakurai, T. Matsuzaki, and N. Kimizuka, “Synthetic Viral Capsid Self-assembled from a 24-mer Viral Peptide Fragment”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49, 9662-9665 (2010).
- K. Matsuura, H. Matsuyama, T.Fukuda, T. Teramoto, K. Watanabe, K. Murasato and N. Kimizuka, “Spontaneous Self-assembly of Nano-spheres from Trigonal Conjugate of Glutathione in Water”, Soft Matter, 5, 2463-2470 (2009).
- K. Murasato, K. Matsuura, and N. Kimizuka, “Self-assembly of Nanofiber with Uniform Width from Wheel-type Trigonal-β-sheet-forming Peptide”, Biomacromolecules, 9, 913-918 (2008).
- K. Matsuura, K. Masumoto, Y. Igami, T.Fujioka, and N. Kimizuka, “In situ Observation of Spherical DNA Assembly in Water and the Controlled Release of Bound Dyes”, Biomacromolecules, 8, 2726-2732 (2007).
- K. Matsuura, K. Murasato, and N. Kimizuka, “Artificial Peptide-nanospheres Self-assembled from Three-way Junctions of β-Sheet-forming Peptides”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 127, 10148-10149 (2005).
- K. Matsuura, K. Hayashi, and K. Kobayashi, “On-off Switching of Gene Expression Regulated with Carbohydrate-Lectin interaction”, Biomacromolecules, 6, 2533-2540 (2005).
- K. Matsuura, R. Oda, H. Kitakouji, M. Kiso, K. Kitajima, and K. Kobayashi, “Surface Plasmon Resonance Study of Carbohydrate-Carbohydrate Interaction between Various Gangliosides and Gg3-Carrying Polystyrene”, Biomacromolecules, 5, 937-941(2004).
- K. Matsuura, M. Hibino, T. Ikeda, Y. Yamada, and K. Kobayashi, “Self-organized Glyco-clusters along DNA: Effect of the Spatial Arrangement of Galactoside Residues on Cooperative Lectin Recognition”, Chem. Eur. J., 10, 352-359 (2004).
- K. Matsuura, T. Yamashita, Y. Igami, and N. Kimizuka, “’Nucleo-Nanocages’: Designed Ternary Oligodeoxyribonucleotides Spontaneously Form Nanosized DNA Cages”, Chem. Commun., 376-377 (2003).
Kazunori Matsuura, Professor
Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Engineering
4-101 Koyama-Minami, Tottori, 680-8552, Japan
E-mail: ma2ra-k[at]chem.tottori-u.ac.jp (Please change [at] into @)